Sign in to follow this  
Lewy314

Hello all!

Hello Newbie. Just get one.  Get the best your budget permits and nearest to your Perfect Spec for You.   Drive it, enjoy it and you’ll love it. Any bits missing or that you dislike - change as/when £ allows.  They nearly all look good if you stare long enough. 

As suggested. Drive a DSG For a decent distance & you’ll be hooked. 

Good luck. Keep us all updated too. 

2 hours ago, NRW said:

Hello Newbie. Just get one.  Get the best your budget permits and nearest to your Perfect Spec for You.   Drive it, enjoy it and you’ll love it. Any bits missing or that you dislike - change as/when £ allows.  They nearly all look good if you stare long enough. 

As suggested. Drive a DSG For a decent distance & you’ll be hooked. 

Good luck. Keep us all updated too. 

Thanks! I'll definitely test drive one nearer the buying time. It'll be a big step up in terms of power for me so will take some getting used to 😁

4 minutes ago, Lewy314 said:

Thanks! I'll definitely test drive one nearer the buying time. It'll be a big step up in terms of power for me so will take some getting used to 😁

Yes. But you’ll be hooked after the first 10 minutes. 😀

18 hours ago, Lewy314 said:

Newbie here and long time lurker of the forum. Don't have an R but I love what I read about them so i'm very tempted!😁

Welcome to the forum Lewy....:welcome:...Best advice I can give you is...BUY A GOLF R!!!....:)....(you won't regret it)...:smiley: