Danno

Beading

As an antidote to the pure filth thread I have decided to create a "beadage" thread. Everybody live a good bit of beadage.

I shall start with my week old, unclean, AG High Def wax

9y3uqe7u.jpg

6yvypupu.jpg

I hate the winter - its so hard trying to keep your motor nice and clean :sick3:

I feel your pain Alan. Mine is filthy again. A quick wash with a wax friendly shampoo will bring it up nicely. A proper detail and wax does make cleaning the car so much easier next time around.

I hate the winter - its so hard trying to keep your motor nice and clean :sick3:

I feel your pain Alan. Mine is filthy again. A quick wash with a wax friendly shampoo will bring it up nicely. A proper detail and wax does make cleaning the car so much easier next time around.

I think the worst is when you spend a lot of Sunday making her look loved again, then there's a frost that night the gritters are out and by the time you get to work, it looks like it did before you started......... I always try to tell myself well it would've looked worse if you hadn't cleaned it - or ah well it'll be easier to clean as its just all been done :nerd:

I envy some friends who live in Phoenix, to me it seems the worst they have to do is take a duster to the car :smiley: and my friend there is paranoid about keeping his cars spotless. If he had to run a nice motor through our British winter, I think he'd top himself :evil:

The best answer to the winter wash and wax issue is AutoGlym Aqua wax. So easy to apply after each wash, even in crappy weather, and will keep you topped up through the winter till spring, when you can give it another proper going over.