You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

2014 Golf R - Red - Manual - APR Stage 1 - 52k miles  

(0 reviews)

2014 Golf R - Red - Manual - APR Stage 1 - 52k miles

(0 reviews)

£15,500

0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I've owned this for a couple of years now, bought it as a fun 2nd car.  It's had a Sachs Organic Clutch from VRS in the last 10k miles as well as new tyres all round which have got a lot of tread left.  I got the APR Stage 1 remap shortly after buying it.  Its last 2 services were done at VRS Performance and I had them do a Haldex service and fit new rear pads and discs at the same time.  Its covered just 1000 miles since the last service a year ago.  I'm selling it as I work from home and it's barely used.  Hopefully someone else can enjoy it now.

I've never had it dyno'd (as driving it speaks for itself more than numbers), but I understand APR Stage 1 is easily ~360-370hp all day.  The file i had was the High Torque 98 RON map as its got the upgraded clutch to handle it.

Condition is pretty good as you can see from the pictures, a few stone chips as to be expected from a 7 year old car.  Everything works, nice and tidy inside.  I've also ensured its always warmed through before going over 3k.  MOT until October.   ALWAYS run on Shell Optimax from my local garage since i've owned it.

I'm located in Hertfordshire, private sale.

- United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.