You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

2015 VW Golf R 3 door DSG

(0 reviews)

2015 VW Golf R 3 door DSG

(0 reviews)

£20,000.00

• Price £20,000.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

With regret, I am in need of a car with more doors so the Golf must go.

I bought the car in August '18 following a series of long visits to dealerships in search of the perfect 3dr Golf R DSG; this being the cleanest example, pre-owned by a like-minded enthusiast. At the time of purchase VW replaced the front and rear disc and pads and carried out a full comprehensive service. I can’t comment enough just how great this car looks and drives.  

Details:

35,000 miles – this is likely to increase as still being used as my daily.

FVWSH

MOT until August ‘18

19” Pretoria alloy wheels – excellent condition with only 2 minor kerb marks, Bridgestone Potenza RE050a (factory fit) tyres all round.

Sat Nav

Unmarked metallic limestone grey

I have cherished this car and as such it has been washed/waxed and valeted to a high standard weekly, I would strongly recommend any purchaser to view to see for themselves. I always take the car up to temperature before using the full potential of the engine – the car has recently covered some long journeys to Wales and the Lake District without skipping a beat.

Whilst I am not into modifying cars to a huge extent I have fitted a centre silencer delete pipe (the original centre silencer will come with the car for bolting back on as the new owner wishes), this really opens up the sound of the motor yet not being too obtrusive to neighbours and when cruising on motorways – provides a lovely rasp.

The car also will come complete with an OEM boot tray and cargo net supplied direct from VW – all receipts included in sale.  

Any questions or queries, please ask.

Contact via email [email protected] or 07732 883898

Farnborough, Hampshire

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.