To help me and possibly others...show us your "stance".....I'm very close to pushing the button the some lowering springs...and possibly spacers also

I'm leaning towards Eibach Pro Kit, but am am interested to know the set up others are running..whether its stock and your happy with it...or lowering springs...or springs with spacers...I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible before taking the next step..So please post pics of your "R"...and show us your stance

I'll start...Some pics of my current set up..I have DCC and the comfort and ride is perfect in all modes...but am not a fan of the stock wheel gap

Because the Eibach Springs only offer a subtle drop of 15mm I'm wondering if I need some spacers to finish off the look I'm going for...

What are your thoughts?...Trying to get as many pics of members cars as possible..(no matter what your ride height set up)

Cheers everyone 

:smiley:

20190427_093333.jpg

20190427_093348.jpg

2016 VW Golf R Large Side On Pic 3.jpg

20190427_093434.jpg

I'm standard height and with a lowline kit I can't see myself lowering the car as I catch my front lip occasionally on big speed bumps with a passenger... I may get some small spacers for my rear wheels though as even though my new wheels have a decent ET the rears sit in a little bit more than the front imo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jeff R said:

This looks perfect to me, How does the car ride vs stock & would you recommend this setup? 

Thank you Jeff. 

Its obviously slightly harsher than the standard set up but having used eibach springs on a lot of my previous cars, I think the vwr ones are better at giving a more factory like ride quality. I’m very happy with them and I’d definitely recommend them.

The drop they give is perfect, it is exactly the height I was after. 

1 hour ago, E-V-A-N-S said:

Thank you Jeff. 

Its obviously slightly harsher than the standard set up but having used eibach springs on a lot of my previous cars, I think the vwr ones are better at giving a more factory like ride quality. I’m very happy with them and I’d definitely recommend them.

The drop they give is perfect, it is exactly the height I was after. 

Thanks for clarifying that, you’re right, the height looks perfect, out of curiosity, are your VWR springs the newer grey coloured ones or the older blue ones 

54 minutes ago, Jeff R said:

Thanks for clarifying that, you’re right, the height looks perfect, out of curiosity, are your VWR springs the newer grey coloured ones or the older blue ones 

No problem. Mine are the older blue ones mate.

To help me and possibly others...show us your "stance".....I'm very close to pushing the button the some lowering springs...and possibly spacers also
I'm leaning towards Eibach Pro Kit, but am am interested to know the set up others are running..whether its stock and your happy with it...or lowering springs...or springs with spacers...I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible before taking the next step..So please post pics of your "R"...and show us your stance
I'll start...Some pics of my current set up..I have DCC and the comfort and ride is perfect in all modes...but am not a fan of the stock wheel gap
Because the Eibach Springs only offer a subtle drop of 15mm I'm wondering if I need some spacers to finish off the look I'm going for...
What are your thoughts?...Trying to get as many pics of members cars as possible..(no matter what your ride height set up)
Cheers everyone 
:smiley:
20190427_093333.thumb.jpg.956ade3046e1c86ea24cd0f188d9a5ce.jpg
20190427_093348.thumb.jpg.cf66bd802d0b9f79ef24e7d0069cb568.jpg
912131418_2016VWGolfRLargeSideOnPic3.thumb.jpg.070493eb75281cadd6040bc2fba0a9c2.jpg
20190427_093434.thumb.jpg.6c0f8fc5fa1c99894a7e7b5b1affd142.jpg

Great post, I am in exactly the same position. Was thinking of 20”s to fill the arches but I think you’re thinking is way better for future ride comfort [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk